LAUNCH X-431 ADAS STANDARD
- Calibration Frames
- Wheel Clamps (x2)
- Calibration Panel
- Radar Reflector
X-431 ADAS Standard is the first automotive calibration equipment from LAUNCH. It can calibrate ADAS equipped vehicles such as cameras and radar, whilst providing OE calibration accuracy. X-431 ADAS Standard consists of two main components: the calibration tool and the diagnostic equipment (sold separately). Calibration tools including the target frame, the camera boards, the radar target, the laser wheel clamp, the wheel clamp, etc. which calibrate the position of the vehicle sensor and target. Diagnostic Equipment uses LAUNCH scanner tools, such as X-431 PRO 3 and X-431 PAD. The ADAS calibration tool is used to re-calibrate the sensor resulting from changes in the alignment, such as: replacing sensors, sensor fixtures, sensor control units and body structure changes.
- Rapid Target Switch: Simple installation. Able to rapidly switch calibration targets between vehicles.
- Easy to Store: With modular structure and components, it is best-suited for workshop environments.
- Easy to Operate: With operation prompt and one-click calibration function.
- High Accuracy Calibration: Centering with high accuracy, achieves the OE level.
- Comprehensive Function: Supports various calibration functions and wide range of calibration targets and calibration models.
- Supports following vehicle makes: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, MINI, Jaguar, Volvo, Fiat, SEAT, Skoda, SMART, Renault, Peugeot, Land Rover, Opel, Citroen, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Kia, Hyundai, Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Daihatsu, GM, Ford, Chrysler.