LAUNCH X-431 PAD III + LAUNCH S2-1 SENSORBOX COMBO
Combo Package Includes:
Total Savings: $839
- Featuring Tech To Tech Live Remote diagnostic support capability (new)
- OE-Level access to Asian, European and Domestic applications for module coding, resets, relearns & bi-directional capabilities
- Intelligent VIN Acquisition and Decoding Feature: Read the VIN in seconds and identify Year, Make and Model without any user interaction
- New 8 core processor
- Shock resistant. IP65 (Water Proof & Dust Proof) Rated
- New Bluetooth VCI with extended long range up to 100 meters
- Auto VIN scan for all available vehicle systems
- Graphics Live Data Stream for 15 PIDs on one screen–all in color
- Extended functions: Built in software for oscilloscope, sensor testers, battery detection and multimeter
- 12,000 mAh lithium-ion battery with up to 8 hours on a single charge
- 2 years of one-click Wi-Fi updates with 400 updates yearly
- 10.1˝ High-resolution capacitive touchscreen
- High-resolution front and rear camera with still and video capabilities. Supporting images of faulty parts
- New exotic vehicle coverage: Maserati, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin and others.
- Built-in vehicles maintenance and repair database third party software through subscription
- Featuring an open Android™ platform.
- 1-year warranty
- Validate concise signal characteristics for vehicle sensors and confirm the range of actuator drive capabilities.
- View the data stream deed that is backed by a decoder , faults are ruled out and you have the confidence of not replacing unnecessary components.
- Simulate driving command signals from the ECU to activate actuators with high fault ratios such as fuel injectors
- Verify whether the ECU is functioning within normal parameters or not with conclusive evidence for replacing ECU modules.
- Can simulate signals of special sensors, such as crankshaft (electromagnetic, Hall), camshaft (electromagnetic, Hall) to perform the setting for missing gear position and phase relation.
- Support customizable waveforms and hand-drawn waveforms, which enables technicians to edit and draw out custom waveform patterns on the interface of decoder by themselves.
- Capability of simulating 4000 count multimeter (DCV, ACV, Resistance, Diode, Capacitor, On and Off) to assist in pinpoint electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics.