LAUNCHER LCH-W723 3D WHEEL ALIGNER
The 3D Wheel Aligner features all new three dimension computer visual measurement - an adopted high performance camera to automatically detect the alignment parameter. The equipment is pre-calibrated at production, and thus does not need on-site calibration at installation.
- Works on all types of hoists including 2 post hoists
- Dynamic constitute coordinate (DCC), non-horizontal test platform
- Time saving & fast-reading during rolling or caster swing
- One foot distance run out compensation. Rolling distance for alignment run out compensation (20'-28')
- Adopted Smart Camera (ASC) to automatically detect the alignment parameter
- Calibrated at production, does not need on-site calibration at installation
- Movable from Bay to Bay
- No electric component or wiring on the target
- Extended vehicle wheelbase testing
- Extremely simplified test procedure.
- Complete parameter measurement: Capable of test of front/rear toe-in, front/rear camber, thrust angle, caster, SAI/Kingpin, wheelbase, track (thread) etc
- Large OEM database: More than 20000 records of vehicle of all makes
- Data history storage for client management
- Supports Hybrid & Electric vehicles
Designed in Canada.
Call us at +1 (833) 602-0226 or fill the form below to request a quote