TOPDON - PHOENIX SMART DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM
The Phoenix Smart® is part of TOPDON's new generation of intelligent diagnostic tools. Equipped with quad-core processors and a 10.1" HD touch screen, this tool allows you to diagnose fault codes and trouble codes with one click. Its 12000mAh battery can work all day without fear of losing power.
The Phoenix Smart also supports online programming for over 9 car brands and includes 2 years of free software upgrades. Combined with the MDCI Pro, this scanner gives you unprecedented coverage, intelligent diagnoses, and a wide array of maintenance functions.
- The Phoenix Smart supports full system fault diagnosis of more than 200 vehicle brands. This tool offers OE level diagnostics for Asian, American, European, and most of the models.
- The Phoenix Smart includes supports Cloud-Based Programming functions for 9+ car brands, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen(Audi/Skoda/Seat), Porsche, Land Rover/Jaguar, Nissan, Subaru, Renault, and much more!
- TOPDON's Phoenix Smart comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols.
- The Phoenix Smart's software includes intuitive step-by-step guided procedures based on code for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, and SEAT vehicles.
- This advanced diagnostics tool supports FCA Gateway Access, allowing you to work on the most modern makes and adjust protected functions.
- The Phoenix Smart Utilizes Topology mapping, displaying the vehicle’s entire sensor system. Raw data is transformed into clear graphics, so technicians can see the entire status of the car system and get right to the vehicle’s issues.
- With the Phoenix Smart, users can unlock special features and settings of vehicles. Advanced functions include enabling Video-In-Motion via DVD or USB, disabling seatbelt the light, and many other options. Applicable to vehicle makes such as Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, Toyota, and more!
- Offer more to your customers with TOPDON’s ADAS calibration.The Phoenix Smart and pair with a TOPDON Phoenix ADAS Mobile package to easily calibrate intricate driving assistance functions.
- Display: LCD 10.1-Inch, 1280 * 800
- Processor: CPU 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz
- System: Android 10.0
- RAM: 4G,
- ROM: 128G
- Battery: 12000 mAh / 3.8V
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃（-4℉~140℉）
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
- Dimension: 278*191*48 mm（10.94*7.52*1.89"）
- Package size: 468*320*143 mm(18.43*12.60*5.63")
- Net Weight: 3.20 lb (1455g)
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Chinese(traditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Finnish
- 1 - Phoenix Smart
- 1 - VCI Dongle (J2534)
- 1 - OBDI Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- 1 - OBDII Extension Cable
- 1 - Cigarette Lighter Cable
- 1 - Type-C to USB Cable
- 1 - Battery Clamps/Cable Set
- 1 - Power Adaptor
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Password Envelope
- 1 - Non-16pin Adaptor Cable Kit
- 1 - BMW Programming Line
- 1 - Ethernet Cable
- 1 - USB Ethernet Adapter
Alternatively, call our TOPDON customer support team at +1-905-602-0226