SPECTRATEK INSTACURE UVLED HAND HELD UV CURING LAMP [BB-000006]
- Designed and built in Canada for worldwide use on all current ultraviolet light curable fillers, base coats (primers), top coats and clear coatings.
- Constant and Uniform radiance
- No overheating
- Faster, safer and efficient UV curing for automotive repair and industrial finishes.
- Allows for easy and complete access to all parts and sections of the vehicle.
- Glass protected units which can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Almost instant full cure with no heat, (8-15 seconds at 2" (50mm) from the curing surface).
- Only emits UV-A. No harmful UV-B & C.
- No risks of burns while handling.
- Rechargeable battery type: Li-ion 18.5 VOLT - 3,000mAh.
- Battery charge cycles life: 1,000 cycles.
- Battery autonomy: 2 hours.
- Battery charger: 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Short circuit/Overload protection.
- LED type: High power LED.
- LED lamp wattage: 55 watts.
- Wavelength: 395nm (UV-A only)
- Weight: 1.85 kg (4 lbs)
- Curing zone dimensions: 100mm x 100mm (4” x 4”)
- Emitting zone dimensions: 80mm x 80mm (3-1/5” x 3-1/5”)
- Curing time: 8-60 seconds.
- Average Irradiance: 112.8 mW/cm2
- Peak Irradiance: 200.0 mW/cm2
- Body lamp material: Aluminium.
- Cooling system: passive thermal management system enhanced with fan.
- LED lifetime: +35,000 hours.
- Storage temperature (C): -40C + 80C