LAUNCH S2-1 SENSORBOX
The LAUNCH S2-1 Sensorbox is an extension module that interfaces with LAUNCH professional line & PAD Series diagnostic scan tools. The S2-1 Sensorbox is to perform specific testing on the sensors, actuators and electrical components that are normally difficult to diagnose. The S2-1 works on a standalone basis by mimicking the protocols of the ECM and simulating real world drive conditions and cycles. Technicians are able to analyze in real time, waveforms, cyclical graph data and voltage readings which can be used to deduce sensor issues, electrical issues or high level ECM faults.
- Validate concise signal characteristics for vehicle sensors and confirm the range of actuator drive capabilities.
- View the data stream deed that is backed by a decoder , faults are ruled out and you have the confidence of not replacing unnecessary components.
- Simulate driving command signals from the ECU to activate actuators with high fault ratios such as fuel injectors
- Verify whether the ECU is functioning within normal parameters or not with conclusive evidence for replacing ECU modules.
- Can simulate signals of special sensors, such as crankshaft (electromagnetic, Hall), camshaft (electromagnetic, Hall) to perform the setting for missing gear position and phase relation.
- Support customizable waveforms and hand-drawn waveforms, which enables technicians to edit and draw out custom waveform patterns on the interface of decoder by themselves.
- Capability of simulating 4000 count multimeter (DCV, ACV, Resistance, Diode, Capacitor, On and Off) to assist in pinpoint electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Number of channels: 2
- Voltage Simulation Range: 0-20V
- Max. output current: 20mA
- Square wave signal pulse frequency: 0-15KHz
- Square wave signal duty cycle: 0-100%
- USB: USB2.0 Type B
- Working temperature: 0℃~50℃
- Storage temperature: -30℃~70℃
Call us at +1-905-602-0226 or contact us to request a quote