ULTRAMIG 200 - Versatile MIG Welder For Autobody Repair Shops [BB-000007]
- Designed to obtain optimum results in any welding application.
No compromise on performance quality.
- Ideal for MIG welding of steel, aluminium and stainless steel. Programmed for three wire size for steel or aluminum.
- Ultra fine tuning system for optimum results.
- 100% microprocessor controlled.
- Synergic control on the handle allows precise adjustments while welding (patented).
- Three welding modes: continuous, spot and stitch (standard).
- Spool gun receptacle is already built in.
- Patented "self-compensating" wire drive system adjusts for any wire size and prevents "bird nests".
- Chosen for its advanced technology as major sponsor for autobody repair in world competition at International Skill Olympics.
|Main Power||200-240V / 380-415V 1 Phase|
|Fuse or Breaker||20A / 16A|
|Output Voltage||11 to 28 V C.C|
|Open Circuit Voltage||28 V C.C|
|Current Range||20 to 225A|
|Maximal Output Amperage||225A|
|Speed Wire||2,5 - 12 m/min|
|Number of Drive Rollers||2 (Automatic Adjustment)|
|Welding Torch Cable Length||3m Coaxial (10ft)|
|Dimensions||864x 355x 724mm (34x 14x 28.5 in)|
|Shipping Welder Box||508x 812x 1016mm (20x 32x 40 in)|